Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's my tumor, and I'll blog if I want to...

Don't have a strong stomach? Then what the hell are you doin' in here?? Everything can be looked up on the internet, so how d'you think I knew what my own benign fibroid tumor may look like? I Googled it, after all. Wikipedia doesn't always get info wrong.

My surgeon finally came through with the 'sliced-n-scooped-out' pics. My tumor turned out to be way bigger than any grapefruit. This is what 6.7lbs. looks like. (I was told there was a collective gasp in the operating room. I aim to impress...even under anesthesia) Looks like one of those personal basketballs you can get at your fave team's souvenir stores.

Ladies: I only discovered a couple of months ago that I had this, because I thought it was time to go for a full physical exam; being sure everything was okay 'inside'. Imagine my surprise. :O
So, stay attuned to your physical health. :)
                                                                  
But, talk about "Damn!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment